Download and print right from your computer instantly! This design is part of our Rustic Chalkboard Collection! We offer a full line of coordinating signs in this design so please check out our other listings!
Perfect for the bar at your wedding or your home!
Reads: "TRUST ME, YOU CAN DANCE" - beer
We also offer this sign in our vintage heart collection:
Drinking something different? We also offer this sign in the following:
/> RUM: https://www.etsy.com/listing/182897442
/> TEQUILA: https://www.etsy.com/listing/182908635
/> VODKA: https://www.etsy.com/listing/169823321
This listing is for the DIGITAL DOWNLOAD only. You will not receive a physical product in the mail. Once purchased you will be INSTANTLY directed to the page where you can download these files.
PERFECT for those DIY brides who want to add that personal touch to their special day.........not to mention save a little money! Our designs are made to be EASY TO USE! Three simple steps!
Four sizes available upon download:
11x14 (this one you will probably have to have printed due to size)
We recommend high quality white cardstock, but regular printer paper will work too.....just have a different tone/highlights). Comes in .jpg format. If you need another format, please let us know.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a listing for a digital file that will allow YOU to print this or take the file with you to a printer and have them print it off for you.
We also offer a PRINTED VERSION OF THIS SIGN on our other Etsy site:
****LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOR SPECIALS, COUPON CODES AND MORE****
Want them to say something else? Just put in a custom sign request or contact us for a quote!
Copyright info: You are buying the PERSONAL USE of this design, not the design itself and all copyrights remain with us. No permission is given to use this design commercially.
© Pineapple Soup Creations, 2013-2017.**********************************
PLEASE NOTE: This is a listing for a DIGITAL FILE that you download and print. No physical product is sent.
Want FUTURE discounts, coupons and freebies?
Join our Email List at: https://www.psprintables.com/join<br />
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/psprintables/<br />
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/psprintables/<br />
© 2018, PSPrintables, a division of Pineapple Soup ™ Designs.
We accept All forms of Etsy payments and paypal. KY residents are required to pay sales tax of 6%.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of downloadable files, we do not offer refunds or cancellations of any kind. However, if you have problems with your file, we will work with you to try to resolve any issue you are having.
Custom orders: If you purchased a custom order and we have not already started on it, we will gladly cancel the order and refund upon request. However, if we have started your design(s), your refund will be prorated depending on how much we have completed/spent on your order.
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. For custom orders, you may also choose to provide me with additional personal information that is required to complete your order.
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Laura Starr, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each sign is offered in several sizes, but don't worry about choosing the "right" size. When you order from us, all of our ready made files are downloadable in ALL sizes shown in the listing. You can download one size or all of them, and print them as many times as you need.....as long as it is for personal use only. We do not allow any resale use of our designs....either in their original form or edited.
We offer several different personalized signs. For the ready made files we have available that are not already personalized, we are happy to make any changes on those signs that you need, however there is an additional custom fee because of the additional time it takes to prepare your order. Please contact us with the details and we will give you a quote.
Generally speaking, no. We do offer a few editable placecard and topper listings, but generally speaking, if you want something changed or personalized, please contact us for a quote.