This sign is PERSONALIZED with the bride and groom names, along with the wedding date at NO ADDITIONAL charge. If you don't want it personalized, please take a look at our original Welcome sign: https://www.etsy.com/listing/193347076
This design is part of our Rustic Chalkboard Collection! While we don't have a lot of spanish signs at the moment, we are always happy to make customs signs for you for an additional fee.
We also offer this in our VINTAGE heart collection:
Never ordered a printable sign before? Its simple to do.....order, tell us what you want and we make the file image for you. Then we send it to you (or the printer of your choice) in a .jpg, high resolution file for you to print or have professionally printed! No shipping costs! No waiting for it to arrive! Perfect for those last minute touches! Once printed, you can frame it or mount it on something like black foam board (available at your local craft store).
Size: Three sizes available: 11x14, 16x20 and 22x28.
How to purchase:
***Order this file and in the comments section of the order, include the following:
Bride and Groom names
Date of wedding
Size you would like
***Once we receive your order, we will make your sign and get a PROOF back to you. We can usually do this in less than 24 hours, however.....please allow up to one week. If you need it sooner, let us know that when you order.
***After you approve the proof, we will email you (or the printer of your choice) the file in .jpg format for you to have printed. If you need a different format, just let us know when you order.
Yes.....its THAT easy!!!
This listing is for the DIGITAL DOWNLOAD only. You will not receive a physical product in the mail. Once purchased you will need to print the file or have it printed at your local printer. You are buying the PERSONAL USE of this design, not the design itself and all copyrights remain with us. No permission is given to use this design commercially.
© Pineapple Soup Creations, 2017.**********************************
PLEASE NOTE: This is a listing for a DIGITAL FILE that you download and print. No physical product is sent.
Want FUTURE discounts, coupons and freebies?
Join our Email List at: https://www.psprintables.com/join
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/psprintables/
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/psprintables/
© 2018, PSPrintables, a division of Pineapple Soup ™ Designs.
We accept All forms of Etsy payments and paypal. KY residents are required to pay sales tax of 6%.
No shipping needed......all downloadable files. If you purchase a file that we have to make, we will still email you the final product.
As of January 1st, 2015, the EU has instituted VAT on all digital items being sold to to buyers there. Please be aware that if you live in a EU, you will be responsible for informing and paying all VAT fees.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of downloadable files, we do not offer refunds or cancellations of any kind. However, if you have problems with your file, we will work with you to try to resolve any issue you are having.
Custom orders: If you purchased a custom order and we have not already started on it, we will gladly cancel the order and refund upon request. However, if we have started your design(s), your refund will be prorated depending on how much we have completed/spent on your order.
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. For custom orders, you may also choose to provide me with additional personal information that is required to complete your order.
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Laura Starr, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each sign is offered in several sizes, but don't worry about choosing the "right" size. When you order from us, all of our ready made files are downloadable in ALL sizes shown in the listing. You can download one size or all of them, and print them as many times as you need.....as long as it is for personal use only. We do not allow any resale use of our designs....either in their original form or edited.
We offer several different personalized signs. For the ready made files we have available that are not already personalized, we are happy to make any changes on those signs that you need, however there is an additional custom fee because of the additional time it takes to prepare your order. Please contact us with the details and we will give you a quote.
Generally speaking, no. We do offer a few editable placecard and topper listings, but generally speaking, if you want something changed or personalized, please contact us for a quote.